Your organizational strategy calls for expanding, consolidating, or remodeling your data center. You may have data center operations experience in house, but do you have data center design and build-out experience?
We’ve been working in data centers of all types and sizes since 2003. We have the knowledge and experience to design and build out the servers, storage, routers, cables, and other infrastructure to support your current strategies and scale to meet your future needs.
Contact us today for a free consultation
regarding data center design services
We tear down and rebuild data centers for a living. Let us design and build out the infrastructure for your business.
Our design and installation services give you a full ‘cardboard to running’ solution for data center infrastructure on your premises or in a colocation facility.
Based on our years of experience with thousands of data center projects, our data center consulting experts design with your current capital budget and future operations in mind to keep your total cost of ownership low.
Our staff works alongside your facilities, HVAC, and security teams to specify and build out your IT infrastructure right the first time. That way, you avoid costly delays and problems at commissioning or tier certification.
Design and specification
Professional project management
Contingency and communication plans
On-site or remote rack integration
Remote access configuration
In this era of cloud computing and “as-a-service” business models, many organizations still need to keep some or all of their data storage and processing in their own data center. Yours may be one such organization. You might run your data center on-site or in a colocation facility. You might have a single center, multiple in-house centers, or use a hybrid cloud approach.
The truth is that not all data and operations can reside in the public cloud. Here are six good reasons why:
- Core business functions—Your IP and customer experience are too valuable to let out.
- Security and privacy—Keep your data and operations in-house and safe reduces your risk.
- Uptime—Vendors don’t give you the SLAs, business continuity, and rapid support that you, and your customers, need.
- Regulation—You need guaranteed compliance, especially in healthcare, financial, utilities, and government sectors.
- Accountability—You can’t trust your operations to subcontractors of vendors, where you have no direct relationship or control.
- Performance—Network latency costs your applications precious time, and time is money.
Consult with our Data Center Design Specialists Today!
Contact us today if you have questions about data center design solutions, or you’re ready to outsource your data center installation. Our professional staff are happy to share their knowledge.